Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sypmptoms And Treatment For Chlamydia in New York

Chlamydia trachomatis is the name of the bacteria that causes chlamydia, a serious venereal disease. These bacteria can lead to blindness if left untreated. Chlamydia is the most common bacterial sexually transmitted disease, but it is easily cured with antibiotics. There is no vaccine to prevent the disease and having it once does not prevent you from getting it again.

Chlamydia is transmitted by not using a condom or other device during vaginal, anal or oral sex. Babies born to women with chlamydia will pass the bacteria unto their child. A baby born to a mother who has this infection will develop eye infections and can also develop pneumonia. Pneumonia can be fatal in anyone, but especially infants.

Check out the effective home remedies bacterial vaginosis.

Women who regularly seek gynecological care are routinely screened for chlamydia, especially those under the age of thirty. Women who have chlamydia often don't even realize it because they do not recognize the symptoms or are not exhibiting painful enough symptoms to see a doctor.

The test for chlamydia is relatively painless and both men and women can be tested for the bacteria. A urine test may be used to detect the presence of chlamydia trachomatis or a culture may be taken. A urine test will only detect chlamydia trachomatis if it is done more than two hours after urinating. Urinating within two hours of the test will not provide accurate results. Taking a culture from the cervix commonly tests women. Taking a swab from the urethra or from the rectum tests men.

While waiting for the results of the chlamydia tests, avoid having sexual contact. If you are diagnosed with chlamydia abstain from sexual contact for seven days following your treatment. Be sure to tell your sexual partners that you have been tested for chlamydia so that they know to abstain for sexual contact too until you find out your results. Your partner will need to be tested if you test positive for the disease.

5 comments:

  1. If you don't want to go to a clinic and wish to get tested anonymously call 888-306-0482 these people are very nice and can answer all your questions and can provide you with a test to suit you and best of all you don't have to wait in line or face anyone. You can also read up on a couple of good articles about testing and who should get tested at; http://getchecked4std.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My problem with herpes has caused me many traumas,especially in my sex life.I was so afraid of infecting my boyfriend, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting dermatologists queries hundreds of times. Unfortunately,they did not find a definitive solution to my problem. The solution came from the least expected place. By reading in a specialized forum on the subject,mentioned a method for eliminating herpes. Many people had tried, with excellent and quick results. I had nothing to lose so I decided to use this method to eliminate my herpes. spent six weeks using this method and my herpes completely
    disappeared. I recommend this method to all people who want to eliminate the herpes from their body forever,contact Alohaherbalhome@gmail.com or Call/Text: +1(312) 361-5917

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete

  4. AM HERBALIST DR ODUDUWA, I Cure Different Types Of Human Infections And Diseases, in any of STDs, STIs and UTIs Using Natural Roots And Herbs; visit Dr Oduduwa Herbal Center on; @droduduwaherbalcenter For more information vist Dr Oduduwa Herbal Center on; http://droduduwaherbalcenter.website2.me/ or https://droduduwaherbalcenter.business.site/ for more about his work or contact him on Whatsapp/Telephone +234-8169961036
    Here the typr of STDs, STIs and UTI Dr Oduduwa cure wuth herbal medications are:
    1. Pregnancy
    2. Diabetes
    3. Flu
    4. UTI
    5. Mono
    6. Strep Throat
    7. HIV
    8. Lupus
    9. Diabetes
    10. Urinary tract infection
    11. Miscarriage
    12. Herpes 1&2
    13. Herpes 1
    14. Herpes Zoster

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. STD Testing Services

    ReplyDelete