Sunday, October 11, 2009

Chicago: Knowing HIV/AIDS And Its Prevention

Want to get information on your status for sexually transmitted diseases? See a doctor to find out your risk factors. Doctors can assess your risk factor with questions about your sexual history. This assessment will guide them towards which STDs you may be tested for. For instance, someone with a new partner or with multiple partners would most likely be tested for HIV/AIDS. People who have an STD, pregnant women, men engaging in high risk sex with other men, and individuals in certain other high risk groups would be tested. It is important to talk with your doctor if you believe you may have come into contact with any specific STD so a test can be arranged. Chicago STD Testing Clinics

12 hour yeast fix

HIV has become a very big health threat over the last few decades. Anyone who is sexually active has the potential to have been exposed to this disease, as have people who have come into contact with infected blood or other bodily fluids. Unfortunately, when not diagnosed early and properly treated, HIV can quickly transform into full blown AIDS (Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome), which is very difficult to treat and can quickly lead to death.

Statistics show that one of the biggest killers around the world is still sexually transmitted diseases. You can prevent them by educating yourself and others about the many different diseases out there. However, if you do not feel like learning about these things, than at least reduce your risk of getting something, and help others protect themselves with the various methods of getting and garnering protection from disease. Of course you could simply throw caution out the window and rely on your luck and charm to try and avoid getting something nasty, but why would you do that? We are not in the old west or some far away free love society, we are living in modern times and these days people that are not practicing safer sex are seen as pigs. Statistics on AIDS are still not good, they are shocking, especially since you should know better.

Knowing is half the battle, so get yourself tested for sexually transmitted diseases often. That is if you are having unprotected sex. This is not the era of forward thinking free sex, it is a world that is callous and really has a lot of different things that can infect you and your partner, so don't just think you are going to survive sexually transmitted diseases and fight them off with just your luck and advice. Statistics on AIDS prove yet again that there are millions of people getting infected with this nasty disease and it is sad.

Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) is a disease caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV and AIDS attack the immune system and often destroy its effectiveness. It leaves a person extremely vulnerable to infections and tumors that would otherwise have been handled by the natural functions of the immune system. It can sometimes be a bit misleading because people with HIV can die as a direct result of a different infection, but this infection would only have been possible because the virus disabled the immune system.

2 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniela Camara.
     I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete