Sunday, October 11, 2009

Bacterial Vaginosis and Pregnancy in Houston

Bacterial Vaginosis or commonly known as BV is a condition where the vagina’s normal bacteria is interrupted and is replaced by an overgrowth of certain bacteria. This causes discharge, odor, and pain, itching and burning sensation. This is commonly to happen to women who are at childbearing age. This is also common among pregnant women. In statistics, approximately one third of pregnant women have bacterial vaginosis.

If you're suffering from this problem here's a remedy for bacterial vaginosis.

Bacterial vaginosis is associated with the imbalanced number of bacteria found in a woman’s vagina. If there is an increased number in the harmful bacteria, then that is the time BV happens. Certain activities may also trigger a woman to have BV such as changing sex partners, having multiple sex partners and douching.

It is difficult to detect BV since most of the time it does not show symptoms or signs. If it does show symptoms, one may experience vaginal discharge with unpleasant odor, burning sensation during urination and itching around or inside the vagina. A woman who contracted BV may be more susceptible to HIV. This will also make one’s immune system weaker. A pregnant woman who contracted BV may also put increased risk for the mother and the baby health. The baby may have low birth weight or may be born premature. This is because BV infects the uterus and fallopian tubes. This then deeply affects the woman’s reproductive health. BV can also result pelvic inflammatory disease or PID which causes infertility or ectopic pregnancy. Also bacterial vaginosis increases the risk of preterm birth and premature rupture of membranes. It is also associated with infection of the placenta and post-cesarean infection. Symptomatic women should be screened at their first prenatal visit. Screening for asymptomatic women has not been proven to be effective at reducing preterm birth, and is not generally recommended, although some doctors choose to screen and treat women who have a history of preterm labor.

Bacterial vaginosis may also be detected through an STD test. A reliable and accurate STD testing is now readily available in hospitals and in your local health sites. Women may also locate an STD testing clinic in their place for a more specialized local STD testing. If a woman is diagnosed with bacterial vaginosis, treatment may be given to her whether she is pregnant or not. BV is a curable infection. This is treated with dosages of antibiotics. Sometimes, BV clears up without treatment. Treatment is especially important for pregnant women. All pregnant women who have ever had a premature delivery or low birth weight baby should be considered for a BV examination, regardless of symptoms, and should be treated if they have BV. All pregnant women who have symptoms of BV should be checked and treated.

Pregnancy with any type of sexually transmitted disease is difficult not only for the woman but more importantly for the baby. A baby when infected at childbirth may have a difficult time fighting against the illnesses or diseases that it will contract since its body is still weak. It is important that a woman take care of her health and safety because they are responsible in giving life to a small child through pregnancy.

4 comments:

  1. My life is beautiful thanks to you, Mein Helfer. Lord Jesus in my life as a candle light in the darkness. You showed me the meaning of faith with your words. I know that even when I cried all day thinking about how to recover, you were not sleeping, you were dear to me. I contacted the herbal center Dr Itua, who lived in West Africa. A friend of mine here in Hamburg is also from Africa. She told me about African herbs but I was nervous. I am very afraid when it comes to Africa because I heard many terrible things about them because of my Christianity. god for direction, take a bold step and get in touch with him in the email and then move to WhatsApp, he asked me if I can come for treatment or I want a delivery, I told him I wanted to know him I buy ticket in 2 ways to Africa To meet Dr. Itua, I went there and I was speechless from the people I saw there. Patent, sick people. Itua is a god sent to the world, I told my pastor about what I am doing, Pastor Bill Scheer. We have a real battle beautifully with Spirit and Flesh. Adoration that same night. He prayed for me and asked me to lead. I spent 2 weeks and 2 days in Africa at Dr Itua Herbal Home. After the treatment, he asked me to meet his nurse for the HIV test when I did it. It was negative, I asked my friend to take me to another nearby hospital when I arrived, it was negative. I was overwhite with the result, but happy inside of me. We went with Dr. Itua, I thank him but I explain that I do not have enough to show him my appreciation, that he understands my situation, but I promise that he will testify about his good work. Thank God for my dear friend, Emma, I know I could be reading this now, I want to thank you. And many thanks to Dr. Itua Herbal Center. He gave me his calendar that I put on my wall in my house. Dr. Itua can also cure the following diseases ... Cancer, HIV, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Inflammatory Liver, Diabetis, Bladder Cancer,Colorectal Cancer,HPV,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lun,Fribroid,Infertility,Parkinson's disease,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Fibromyalgia, recover your ex. You can contact him by email or whatsapp, @ .. drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com, phone number .. + 2348149277967 .. He is a good doctor, talk to him kindly. I'm sure he will also listen to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello everyone, i'm Linda Harry from United State i was diagnosed with Parkinson Disease  for over 6 years which made me loose my job and my relationship with my Fiance after he discovered that i was having Parkinson, he departed from me, and i tried all my best to make him stays, but he neglected me until a friend of mine  from UK told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing herbal medicine. then he  sent me his email address to contact him- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can be solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust on him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he instructed me to do. And surprisingly after two weeks, He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( PARKINSON NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, dr imoloa also uses his powerful herbal medicine to cure the following diseases:  lupus disease,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  HIV/AIDS,  Huntington's Disease,   back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease, parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,   Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,   Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms, chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,     Cystic Fibrosis,   Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease,  impotence,  feta alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, bone cancer, lung cancer. contact him on email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com. and also on whatssap- +2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela Camara.
     I am overwhelm with joy and happiness and i am happy to share this with you all around the world about how Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured HERPES VIRUS...ever since i was diagnosed of Herpes virus in 2015, I was always thinking on how  I can get a solution out of my body so that i can be okay again. Until One day I went online on the internet to know more about the Herpes Virus i came across a Review Comment many people are saying that Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME cured their Herpes Genital Virus, I did not believe, i search again and i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from HPV AND HIV by Dr.CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME..and i decided to contact Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME to Help and i told him about my HERPES illness he told me not to worry about,that he is going to send me his herbal medicine and actually he did.i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Herpes Virus was no longer there, all thank to you sir Dr CHUKWU MADU HERBAL HOME, contact his WhatsApp Number: +2347030936239 .His email: dr.chukwumaduherbalhome@gmail.com. His herbs are very powerful and has no side effects. He can cured all kinds of Viruses, diseases, sicknesses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best STDs test package in Delhi (sexually transmitted diseases) are infections that are mostly spread through sexual activity, including vaginal, oral, and anal sex. Some infections can be spread through close personal contact, such as kissing, or from a mother to her unborn child. STDs are caused by bacteria, viruses, or parasites.

    ReplyDelete